I hope you guys are having an a fabulous week..
are having a love week using Lawn Fawn stamps.
Here's what I created....
1. First I create a card from cardstock, then mask the negative heart of the die-cut image from Wplus9 Clear Stacker Hearts then distressed it with Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick.
2. Next, I stamped the "sent with love" air mail image from Winnie & Walter You've Got Mail stamp set.
3. Then stamped the little heart from You've Got Mail and the outline heart from Lawn Fawn Woodgrain Backdrops stamp set.
4. I stamped the tree trunk from Lawn Fawn Into the Woods and stamped the leaves from the same set.
5. Next, cut a strip of wood grain paper from Crate Paper, then embossed the heart boarder image from Winnie & Walter You've Got Mail in Gold embossing power from Tim Holtz.
6. I also cut a strip of vellum paper and Gold embossed the "Love Note" sentiment from Winnie & Walter The Write Stuff: Love Story, then adhere on the wood grain strip then adhere on the card.
7. I did a kissing technique to create a matching deer image, though I have to outline the image with Sakura Micron Sepia pen to darken the lines. After coloring I fussy cut and adhere. The red bow is from Winnie & Walter You've Got Mail I just fussy cut the image, same with the Lawn Fawn top hat image from Making Frosty Friends.
Here's the full look of the card.