Friday, July 11, 2014

Julie's Birthday Bash!




Hello...hello, today we are celebrating Julie's Birthday.
The Winnie & Walter team is having a Hop just for her..we hope she likes it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!!

To begin my card.
1. I first watercolor the background doing the smooshing of the ink on the heat mat and drying it. Remember this will only work if you're ink pad is water based :).
2. Then, I stamp and die-cuts the pieces.
3. The tag is from Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 1 die. I made a shaker using PPP sequins in Marshmallow, Pansy Purple, Sparkling Clear 4mm and the Summer Embellishment Kit (the tiny flowers you see).
4. The "party on its your birthday" is from Winnie and Walter Bubble Talk stamp set.


5. To finish off the card I added the ME In My Heart stamp set.


Here's the full view.


I hope you enjoyed!!!
Thank you so much for visiting me :)

Have a wonderful day Hopping!
Your Next stop Kelly Griglione's blog.


                   Joni Andaya  ------You are here


24 comments:

  1. Such a fun shaker card
    for Julie's B-Day!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, how could you not "party on" after receiving this card?! Julie is going to have so much fun shaking this card, and, well, PARTYING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni - this is adorable! What a cute card and I love the color combo of purple, yellow and pink. You girls are too sweet! Thanks so much for thinking of me on my birthday! :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE CUTE CUTE Joni!! Love all of the sparkly goodness and that little girl is TOO sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! This card is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable Joni. Just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww...This is sooo CUTE!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how adorable, and so very festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a precious shaker card! I love that you combined the glitz and shine of sequins and the pretty sparkle of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, Joni!! I love the shaker window!! The little girl is so sweet!! I just love everything about this!! Fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liking that yellow background! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soooooooooo cute! LOVING that window!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joni your card for Julie is so cute.Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh suche a beautiful birthday card for, Juile.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Playful fun card! Wish it was my birthday card :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah!! Shaker cards are so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my this is darling! Can't wait to go make a shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun Happy Birthday Shaker card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)