Hello hello....its time for Reverse Confetti July Color Challenge.
1. To begin my card, I first splatter the card base with ink from distress ink then adhere the strip of patterned paper on the side.
2. I then added the seam binding ribbon.
3. The tag is from TAG ME TOO Confetti Cuts, the die-cut "for you" is also from the tag me too die set. I created a shaker card using just the die-cut sentiment, its pretty wide that we can see the sequins :).
4. The scallop circle is from the CIRCLES 'N SCALLOPS Confetti Cuts.
5. I added the free hand cut leaves and enamel dots to finish off the card.
I hope you enjoyed!
Thank you so much for visiting.
Don't forget to checkout REVERSE CONFETTI blog to see what the other design team has created :)
Have a Beautiful Day.