Hello Everyone...today is the day!!!
We hope you all agree that this month’s release from REVERSE CONFETTI is hot, hot hot! We changed things up a bit this month and brought you more dies than ever before, but still quenched your thirst for those fun Quirky Cuties with Rocky Raccoon and introduced what’s sure to be a new favorite, Fabulous Flamingo, just to name a couple of the new stamp sets (there are 4—along with 7 Confetti Cuts Die sets). Today, we are making a final splash with all the new products, and bringing you our Reverse Confetti new release blog hop. You’ll have it made in the shade once you see all the fun you can have with this release!
The hop started over on the Reverse Confetti blog, and you should have made it here from Heather’s blog. It would be worth your while to start at the beginning of the hop, so you don’t miss a thing. We have tons of inspiration for you to see using all the new Reverse Confetti stamp sets and dies!
1. To begin my card I first watercolor my background panel using watercolor paper and Evergreen Bough distress ink pad. This distress ink help have a ( minty color background).
2. Next, I then created my pieces. I first die-cut the tag from TAG ME, TOO Confetti Cuts, PRETTY PANELS: DIAGONAL STRIPE Confetti Cuts, and used the large circle from CIRCLES 'N SCALLOPS Confetti Cuts to create a window for my shaker card.
4. Then I added a the twine on top of the tag.
5. I then stamped and die-cut the lime image from FRESH 'N FRUITY stamp and Confetti Cuts. Then adhere the images of lime and leaves on top of the tag. The sentiment is also from the same set.
7. At the bottom of the card I also added some Antique glitter from Martha Stewart.
Here's the full image.
I hope you enjoyed!
Be sure and hop with us on the 8th of EVERY MONTH for more REVERSE CONFETTI inspiration!
Now it’s time to hop on over to Stacey ’s blog.
If you get lost along the way, you can find the hop order and list of all the participating designers over on the Reverse Confetti blog.
A few things before you hop along though, just to keep you “in the know”…
July’s SKETCH FOR YOU TO TRY is open for you to play along. Click HERE for a chance to win. AND, be on the lookout for a NEW COLOR challenge we will be introducing on July 16th and another way to win!
Thank you so much for visiting.
Have a WONDERFUL Day Hopping!
REVERSE CONFETTI STORE
REVERSE CONFETTI STORE