Hello...hello...participating at CAS(E) this Sketch #86 this week.
For my card I used the stamp set from Reverse Confetti FRESH 'N FRUITY (lemons).
1. To begin, I stamped the sentiment "when life hands you lemons, make Lemonade" on the card base to create the background in grey.
2. Following the sketch, I cut a strip of kraft cardstock and adhere on the side.
3. For the focal point I die-cut the scallop and circle from Circles ‘n Scallops Confetti Cuts.
4. Next, I adhere the stamped and die-cut lemons from the set.
5. Added some white resin flower from KaiserCrafts and sequins from Pretty Pink Posh in Marigold, Lemon Meringue, and flowers from Summer Embellishment Mix to finish off the card.
I hope you enjoyed!
CAS(E) this Sketch #86
Thank you so much for visiting me!
Have an Amazing Day!