Sunday, January 11, 2015

PPP - You Warm My Heart


Hello Everyone, I am back with more Pretty Pink Posh goodness.
I didn't get to share this card yesterday using the new release Peek-A-Boo die, please let me
 share it with you today.

For this card  I also use the Lawn Fawn Snow Day stamp set and Snow Day lawn cuts.



I first adhered the yellow striped of patterned paper on the white card base. Next I cut the white card stock panel a little smaller than the A2 card and mask the bottom to create the grass look. Next I die-cut the center using the Peek-A-Boo die.

The two bunnies were stamped, colored, and die-cut from the Snow Day stamp set. They are perfect to hold the sides of the Peek-A-Boo die to reveal the heart image that's also been die-cut from the same Snow Day stamp set.

The sentiment and the tiny dots is also from the Snow Day stamp set. I added some Marigold sequins in 6mm and 4mm to finish off this card.


I hope you guys enjoyed!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a WONDERFUL day :)




28 comments:

  1. OMG!! ..This is so adorable ..Love your card Joni ..Its beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Love this scene, Love the use of the die as the focal point! Love the sprinkled sequins mixed in with the flicked ink! This is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Love how the bunnies are holding the paper open!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Joni. I love how each of the bunnies are holding a part of the die open.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card. Love your use of the product and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling scene you created, such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Your card is super adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so creative and adorable!! Those little bunnies are so sweet!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable,with beautiful coloring,Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  10. soooo cute and adorable and sweet great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is lovely. Wonderful. Very creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome card, beautiful coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joni, your card is absolutely ADORABLE!
    Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely Adorable!!!! Thank you for sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable Joni! i like the color you added to the inside of the Peek a Boo die!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute!! Love the die!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Joni,this is the most cutest card!! Beautiful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm learning to appreciate the peel a boo die now that I've seen it in action. What a cute card you gave us. The PPP sequins make it extra special. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cute, Joni!!!! I love how the bunnies held the sides of opening! Gorgeous inking as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gosh, Joni, this could not be any cuter!! Every time I visit your blog, I leave with a smile on my face! Your work is so beautiful and so cheerful! Have a blessed day my crafty friend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awwww so adorable! Love the way the bunnies are holding the sides of the panels :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)