Friday, January 30, 2015

WinnieWalter - Day Four Release Day!


Hello Everyone, welcome come back to the last day release Previews of Winnie & Walter 
1st Birthday Celebration. All the products will be available for purchase today.

For today I am showcasing The Party stamp set. This set is full load of fun images that you can add to any of your projects.






For my first card I used the past released Scenery: Classic Diagonal Creative Screenings and distressed it with different colors of distress ink to create the background look. For the next panel I die-cut the a rectangle stitched from Wplus9 Holiday Apertures dies. The gorgeous gift box with the bow is from The Party stamp set, which I watercolored and fussy cut two times to create dimension on the bow. I also added some diamond stickles on the bow to give that sparkling look.

The sentiment is also from the same set The Party stamp set. The small stars are from the past released Scenery: Big Bang Confetti stamp set.





For my second card I added the small images from The Party stamp set on the sparkle shaker card....really fun add ons.  

For the shaker card I first die-cut 3 circles on my card base and used it as a guide where to stamped the cute sparkle stamp set that will be available for free when you purchase it today for $35 or more. Then I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and the seed beads.

The sentiment "sparkle on your day" is from the Sparkle stamp set and the "happy birthday" sentiment is from The Sugar Rush stamp set.


I hope you enjoyed :)
For Inspirations and Giveaways please visit
Winnie & Walter.


Have a Wonderful Week






10 comments:

  1. What lovely cards, dear Joni! Your cards are truly my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your festive cards, Joni! That shaker is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are just gorgeous, Joni! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are gorgeous!! I love the sparkle on the ribbon on the first one and the shaker windows are fabulous on the second!! Both are just beautiful!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pair of lovelies Joni! I love your amazing background on the first and the pretty colors on your shaker!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful cards!! I especially love your sparkle shaker card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)