Monday, January 26, 2015

Sending Lots of Love...



Hello Everyone, its been so quiet here lately. There's a reason for this, that I will soon share with all of you. Today I wanted to share this watercolor card I made just recently for a friend who lives so far away. Sometimes we create for a just because. 

For my project I used products from Wplus9




To begin I stamped the images one by one using the Distress Marker. I colored the clear stamps and stamped them on the watercolored paper. I added very little water using my watercolor brush as I go along image by image. 

Next, once the image panel was finished I then cut the panel and adhered it on a gold polka dot Kraft patterned paper that I also cut. For added interest I added the tiny bitty paper clip from Tim Holtz, and Pretty Pink Posh Lemon Meringue sequins in 4mm and 6mm.



I hope you enjoyed!

Thank you so much for visiting
Have a Wonderful Week :)





17 comments:

  1. So pretty! Can't wait to hear your news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations soothe my eyes. Simply stunning, Joni !:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly gorgeous card!! Love the subtle colors!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Have been missing your posts!! Can't wait to hear what news you have to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! LOVING those flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Joni...you've been missed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very LOVELY, Joni! I would love to see you do this on a video too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Joni! I've missed your gorgeous posts! Hope everything's OK, and this will be good news that we're hearing : )

    Your card is really amazing!!! I love how it feels like it's a tiny work of art (it is!) clipped up on a wall. Your strong black sentiment above it is perfect. Love, love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)