Wednesday, January 28, 2015

WinnieWalter - Day Two Release Previews


Hello Everyone, welcome back to Day 2 of the Release Previews from Winnie & Walter. Today we are showcasing all about Stripes you can you can use to add to your project Scenery: Stripes stamp set.



For my first card, I used the tiny stripes for my background and added the watercolored flowers from The Party stamp set that will be reveal on Jan. 30 on Friday. The leaves and the sentiment are from the past released, A Tree For All Seasons stamp set.

For the sentiment was gold embossed, fussy cut then adhere with foam tape, the stripes were ink with Gold Delicata ink pad and added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins in Marshmallow in 4mm and 6mm.




For my second card I used the thick stripes from the bunch and stamped it with different colored inks. The cupcake images are from the Sugar Rush stamp set that will be reveal tomorrow Jan. 29. The sentiment was from The Party stamp set that will be reveal on Jan. 30 Friday.



I hope you enjoyed :)


For Inspirations and Giveaways please visit
Winnie & Walter.


Have a Wonderful Week.



10 comments:

  1. I so enjoy your designs! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooooooooooo pretty! I am in love with the bold stripes on ur second card

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both awesome!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful flowers on the first one!! The cupcakes are yummy and awesome on the second one!! The designs are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific cards today Joni! Your background stamping and the flowers on the first are just wonderful. And those cupcakes look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty!! I'm a HUGE fan of the Scenery Stripes!! Always love seeing your pretty creations!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeee the cupcakes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards and color combos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)