Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Waffle Flower Crafts - October Release - Day1


Hello Everyone...Waffle Flower Crafts is releasing the new products for October.
For the first card I used the new Products Give Thanks Stamp Set with Coordinating Die Set and the Flower Circle Die Set which will be showcase this coming week.





For my card I first die-cut the flower die and distress the pieces then adhere on the card. Next I stamped the sentiment from Give Thanks Stamp Set. I also used the flower image and die-cuts from the Give Thanks Stamp & Dies then adhere on the card. I then added some strips of white and kraft cardstock at the bottom of the card. I included some dots from the past release Starry Night Stamp Set. To finish off the card I added some Sparkling Clear, Pink Blush, Pink Peonies and Lemon Meringue sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.



For this second card project I also used the Flower Circle Die Set and the Holiday Labels - Merry Stamp Set.




To begin my card, I first cut a panel same size as the A2 card and die-cut using the circles from the Flower Circle Die set. Next I stamped the sentiments from the Holiday Labels - Merry Stamp Set then distress the inside of the circle with Distress ink in Peacock Feather. I then cut as strip of white cardstock and gold embossed the sentiment "to the world" also from the same set. To finish off the card I then added some Marshmallow and Metallic Gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to finish the card.



I hope you enjoyed these previews.
For more inspiration please go to...


Have a Wonderful Week.

Thank you so much for stopping by :)



12 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING all the sequins!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love those circle dies and how you used them on your card, Joni! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a cute release.. totally love your cards..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Gorgeous cards Joni ..I Love the first card so much, the colors, the dies everything looks so perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous designs :) Loving the dies !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joni! Everything you do is gorgeous! Love this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My, oh my! These are beautiful, Joni! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards!!! So loving this release!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I love these. I love everything you create.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Joni, I especially love the first one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)