Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Winnie & Walter October Release - Day 2


Hello Everyone we are back with day 2 of Winnie & Walter October release.
Today I am showcasing this awesome set called Winter Woodland many awesome images you can play with.


To begin my card I first used one of the upcoming Creative Screenings called Scenery: Big Bang Circle. I placed the creative screening on top of the white card base then smooshed the grey chalk ink on top to create the falling snow background. Next I die-cut the kraft cardstock slated using the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Border 2 dies, I used the elegant stitched. Next, I splattered the kraft and some in the white using Mister Huey's in brown and October Afternoon sprinklers in paper doily (white). Then, I stamped all the images I am going to use on the white cardstock then fussy cut each one (birds, bough, and pine cones). The sentiment is also from the same set.







I hope you enjoyed!
Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more inspirations and Giveaway please stop by at
Winnie and Walter Blog.


Have a Wonderful Week :)


25 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! So gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeee those pine cones!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo very gorgeous!! WoW!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful card :) Love it!
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joni, this is spectacular, and it looks like just the stamp set I've been waiting for! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Can't get to the winter wonderland set to pull up. Has it been released yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are just too good Joni :) this is a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joni, I actually had to do a double-take on your card! I thought it was actually REAL pine and pinecones on your card! Tremendous job on showcasing this stamp set! Eager to see this one released by W & W!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Joni, the pine looks so lifelike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sigh.... Another must have set. Your card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh man, I was hoping there were dies to match! hehe Beautiful card Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My heart skips a beet for pine cones. Love them...

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Joni. I love those gorgeous pinecones - they look almost 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Joni. Love the Kraft and White background with the pretty greenery and birds. I will have to CASE this. Love the design so much.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card so much. I wish there was a die because I never could cut out those pine branches as well as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This blows me away! So rustic and beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have an excellent eye for beauty :) love ur gorgeous creations !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)