Thursday, October 2, 2014

Waffle Flower Crafts - October Release - Day 2

Hello Everyone...I am back with more Waffle Flower Crafts October Release.

For my first card I used....
Feather More Stamp Set
Feather More Coordinating Dies
Flower Circles
Starry Night


To begin I first distress the card base, then stamped some circle images from the past release Flower Circle Stamp set, and added some tiny dots from Starry Night Stamp set. I then stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the card and added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins Marshmallow in flat. Next, I gold embossed the feather from Feather More stamp set on vellum and die-cut with its coordinating dies and tie some twine to finish it off.



For my second card I used the new
Tribal Thank You Stamp Set

To begin my card then distress the top part of the card panel with Peacock Feather Distress Ink, on the side of the card I distress it with Crushed Olive Distress Ink and splatter it with water. Next I stamped the bear with gold embossing powder from the Tribal Thank You stamp set on a separate panel and fussy cut the top portion leaving the bottom of the panel. Then I stamped the sentiment from the same set in black fussy cut and adhere on the card.



I hope you enjoyed!

For more inspirations please visit
WAFFLE FLOWER CRAFTS Blog.



Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a Wonderful week.


9 comments:

  1. Wow!! Two absolutely gorgeous cards. Excellent work, Joni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your feather card - the gold and the peachy color distress is a wonderful combo - could you tell me what color you used for the background?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!! LOVING the New Sets and your Inspiration for today!! =) Have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both your cards are so gorgeous ..especially the first one ..love those feathers !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful, Joni! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First one is gorgeous..but second one is amazing never seen bear used this beautifully !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of them.Especially love the hint of tribal pattern and colour on the bear card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love these! Those feathers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)