Tuesday, October 28, 2014

WFC - Happy Birthday



Hello Everyone...I am sharing an easy to make watercolor card using Waffle Flower Crafts Calendar Numbers and Bowtiful stamp sets.

To begin my card I first stamped the numbers and sentiments with Versafine Black Onyx ink. This ink seems to work when I do watercolor. I let it wait for a few minutes (5 for me) sometimes I used a heat tool to dry. Next, I added my watercolor and added some splatters from the watercolor ink to finish the card.




Here's the full image.


I hope you enjoyed!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful week :)




5 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! You always give me so much great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure know how to incorporate white with splashes of color! A great WoW effect. Love it.
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)