Saturday, October 4, 2014

Wplus9 - October Holiday Release - Day 4


Happy Saturday Everyone and Happy World Card Making Day!!!


Today I want to share with you my Wplus 9 card project for the upcoming October 2014 Release
Remember all products will be available tomorrow October 5th.


Its all about Winter Woodland Stamp set with its Coordinating dies 
and Landscape Border Dies.


To begin my card I first cut a white cardstock panel smaller than an A2 card then stamped the birch trees image from the Winter Woodland Stamp set and added some glitters for the snow. I then die-cut the Landscape Border dies to create a snowy slope for my deer and bunny then adhere on the card with dimensional foam adhesives. Next, I adhere the bunny and the deer also from the Winter Woodland stamp & dies on the slope with dimensional tape. I then added some more glitters at the bottom of the slope and Sparkling Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. Finally I stamped the "Happy Holidays"  sentiment also from the Winter Woodland stamp set on the strip of white cardstock and adhere on the card panel with foam tape to finish off the card.


Here's the close-up of the layers.




Here's the full view of the card.



I hope you enjoyed this set!

For more inspiration please stop by at Wplus9 Blog.
Kara is also sharing some projects.


Have a Wonderful Day!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by.

16 comments:

  1. This release is top notch! You rocked this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! LOVING the woodland critters!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful !! Love the new stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Falling snow and sequined atmosphere!
    Very serine card..Loving this Holiday release:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous Card! Absolutely love the scene you created, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just loving this release !!! Your card is beautiful, this is such a great stamp set, a real must have !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. I love the gentle snow drifts you created.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Your card is so beautiful and peaceful. I love all the layers and the sequins & glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet Joni, love the pretty scene!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beauyiful!! Love the glitter and layers! Happy WCMD!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Joni!!!! Happy world card making day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous winter scene, Joni!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)