Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy Birthday - Simply Tags

Happy Weekend Everyone!
This card I am going to share is a special one.
My Friend Nina Yang designed this fabulous set. 

 

The stamp set is the new release for the month of June
by Avery Elle "Simply Tags: Everyday." This stamp set also have a 
matching tag dies "Simply Tags Everyday Elle - ments" that go perfectly with this fabby set.

Also in this card I used the patterned papers from MME 6x6 pads,
Lost & Found "Madison Avenue", "Market Street", and "Sky's The Limit."

Here is the close-up of the tags I made for my Birthday Card.


In this picture I hope you can see that I added foam dots to give dimensions
on my little tags, and the gift on the middle tag :)


Here is the full pic of the card again.


I hope you like my take on this wonderful set that Nina designed.
Just click her blog here Waffle Flower if you want to see more of Nina's fabulous creations.
Have a fabulous weekend!
Thank you for looking.
Joninina

                                              

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much, Joni!!! I love the repetition and the fun details on this card! The border you created with the sentiment is so much fun!! Love the heart in the corner!! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)