Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Good Life - June Blog Hop

Hello Everyone, 
Second take on the JUNE Blog Hop at Papertrey Ink.
The Challenge - Touch of Gold.


This time I used lots of foam dots to really add dimension on my flowers from Ruby Rose stamp set.
The chevron you see is from the To You From Me, and the sentiment and 
the tear drop shape image is from Happiness in Bloom stamp set.


I die cut some gold foil to add hint of gold on the flowers.
Here you can see the dimension on the flowers =)


Added some enamel dots from My Mind's Eye.



Here's another look.



I hope you guys enjoyed.
If you have not participated yet.
Just click the link below.

Have a wonderful day!!!
Joninina

14 comments:

  1. Love all of your touches of gold. THe border across the top is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness gracious this is one beauty of a card! Love everything about it...colors, dimension and the use of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow fabulous design!!! LOVE the colors in the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, this is gorgeous! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun borders! And that flower with the bit of gold tucked in - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I love the chevron border that you stamped! And Ruby Rose is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card; I'm especially fond of that wonderful border you created. I just got this set in the mail a few days ago. Can't wait to play with it now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is great! Love all the interesting flowers and touches of gold. It all coordinates perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card, chockablock of beautiful images! I love how you combined the different sets together. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the layers on this card - I find so much inspiration on your blog, I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award - please check out this post http://jacquiesouthas.blogspot.com/2013/06/paying-it-forward-liebster-blog-awards.html!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is absolutely beautiful. I stared at it a while just to soak it all in. Love, love how you've used all these sets together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the mixed texture and colors, Joni! Did I tell you that I want the Ruby Rose set now after seeing yours? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)