Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sending Happy Thoughts

Hello Everyone...hope you guys are having a beautiful weather today.
Here in Jacksonville. finally stopped raining. The sun is shining through so beautifully :)
I just want to share this card I made using the new 
 I just love that you can do so many things with this set.

I also used the Wplus9 Timeless Tags 2 as a base of my flowers.
The sentiment I used is from Wplus9 Strictly Sentiments 2.

Here is the close-up of the tag with the flowers and sentiment.


I added some some foam dots on the flowers to add dimension.




Here's another look :)


I hope you guys like my take on this fabulous set.
Thank you for looking!
Have a wonderful day.
Joninina

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Joni! Love the saturated colors! And the stamp set is a must have! Mine is finally on its way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved it on facebook and I love it here!! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)