Monday, June 17, 2013

The Calories Don't Count on Your Birthday!

Hello Everyone!
Another card share - Birthday 
In this card I used the Stamping Bella Uptown Girl - Isabelle Loves her Ice Cream.
The sentiment I used was from Foodie Fun stamp set by Papertrey Ink.
The talk bubble I used was from Lawn Fawn A Birdie Told Me.


As you can see on this card, I colored her with copics first then I added 
stickles to her dress and lots of it :)
I also added some stickles here and there.


Here's another look :)
Hopefully you guys can see the details on the card.



Hope you guys like the glitz!
Thank you so much for looking.

Have a wonderful Monday!!!
Joninina


1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so cute! I like how you add some stickles it add some shine. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)