Friday, June 28, 2013

Hello Fabulous

Yay!!! Happy Friday Everyone!!!
Can you tell I am glad its Friday :) I hope you guys enjoy the weekends as much I do.

I cannot help but share another card using Mama Elephant Cosmic Stars. I think the fabulous
images from this set is not only so cute buy also so fun to use. I combined the cosmic stars with
another set from Mama Elephant the talk bubble you see here is from the Hello stamp set.

I colored the Gemini with copics first and then add the Diamond Stickles for added shimmer. 
The ground that these two are standing on is from copics too using
 the Distress Marker - Crushed Olive.
I also added foam on all the images for added dimension.


Oh the inks I used for the talk bubbles were from Papertrey Ink - Limeade Ice and
Archival Ink - Rose Madder I think they complement each other.
The other inks I used were from Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate and Hawaiian Shores


I hope you enjoyed this short card share.
Have a very fabulous weekend!!!
Joninina


2 comments:

  1. So very cute, Joninina (hope I spelled your name right)! I love how you are rocking Mama Elephant stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)