Saturday, June 22, 2013

Thanks a bunch


Hello Everyone Happy Weekend!!!
I have another card share for you.

This time I distress the card with distress tool from Tim Holtz, 
 added washi, and brads on my card which I do not do often.


This stamps are from The Craft's Meow.
Stitched Sentiments and Stitched Flowers stamp set.
The ribbon banner you see is from Wplus9 Written On Ribbon stamp set, 
I trimmed part of it to make it a banner.

I stamped the flower image from the October Afternoon papers Sidewalk, and just fussy cut
then adhere with foam tapes for added dimension.


Here is another look :)


I hope you guys enjoyed!
Have a wonderful day!
Joninina






2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Joni! Are the TCM flowers from our SR prize? You made the flowers look so good that I want to play with them too! Love the dimension and the distressed edges too! Have a wonderful weekend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina Yes! it is...glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)