Thursday, June 27, 2013

It's A Good Day

 Hello Everyone!

Its another card share using the June release stamp set from Mama Elephant.
 I couldn't help it when I saw this stamp set roaming around the blog land
this stamps from Mama Elephant Up and Away are so adorable don't you think!

In this card I also used the stamps from Wplus9 Heart felt Mix, I used the clothes line
and the clouds from this set.  Looks like they are playing and so happy.


I also added some Heidi Swap Gold Tame for added splatter and shine.
I am so in a shine mood lately.

I also added foam dots on the cute animals for dimension.


Here's the close up of these wonderful cute animals.
I love all of them, but I think my fave is the monkey =)


I hope you guys enjoyed this quick share.


Thank you for looking.
Have a fabulous day!
Joninina






8 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute! I LOVE those little animals and the way you have them hanging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole concept and design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love how you mixed both sets together! So clever, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card- I'm trying hard to resist buying this set but the monkey is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredibly adorable and clever card! You are knocking it out of the park.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute & adroable, Joni! Love the gold splatter, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)