Thursday, January 23, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #61



Hello Everyone, its time for another...

CAS(E) this Sketch
this sketch is made by Julie Day


For this sketch here's what I came up with.
I used the large baby's breath stamp image from WPlus9 Coming Up Roses, as my tree, then stamped the
small heart image from Winnie & Walter You've Got Love Mail.


After stamping the stem image from Coming Up Roses  to make it my trunk, I then tied a 
Light Pink Twill from Pretty Pink Posh Shop.

I then stamped my sentiments and birds onto a different cardstock then color and fussy cut.
Then adhere them with foam adhesive.  The sentiment is from WPlus9 Valentine Wishes
and the birds are from Mama Elephant Love Quotes.

To finish of the card I adhere the white resin flower from KaiserCraft  and there you have it :)




Here's the full view of the finish card.


I hope you enjoyed!
Don't forget to join us to play this week.

You can also see the other DTs work below.



Thank you so much for visiting me.
Hugs and Kisses @

28 comments:

  1. Joni, I hope you know how much I love your style. You are truly an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Joni...LOVE THIS (are you tired of me telling you this all the time?!! I just can't help myself!!!). I am totally in love with combining a little artsy with a little whimsical these days, and I LOVE how you did just that in the.perfect.way!!! AMAZING!! Those trees are so beautifully created, so soft and wispy, and paired with those adorable ME images...yup, you stole my heart again!! (btw, I'm still in awe of your water colouring from your last post too - it was SO inspiring!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni I do love your style so! That little tree is fabulous!!! Cute card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dreamy, whimsical card is awe-inspiring with how stunning it is! the darling birds - oh, how I want to pinch their rosy little cheeks (gently, of course), and the trees are gorgeous with their delicate blooms and soft colour. The 'heart-shaped fruits' are the perfect special touch. Yes, I'm absolutely smitten with this, and once again, I'm giving myself a round of applause for having discovered you! Your visit to my blog: sparkles added to my day!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! Love all the colors together...it's simply lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww I totally love this.. great color combo and awesome designing.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't decide what I like better...the gorgeous background or the cute critters? I think I love BOTH!! You are amazing with these images with your mad skills!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Joni~ the image and details are so pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful card and I love how you mixed all of the stamp companies for a truly original one-of-a-kind Joni card. Oh how I love those birds by Mama Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is so gorgeous, Joni! I love that we used the same sentiment on our cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soooooo gorgeous! I love love love love love the hearts and the tree!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors and your tree is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. gah, this could not be any cuter! LOVE this, totally makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable little scene, Joni! Baby's breath stamp for trees? Awesome!
    And I can see that you love those little cuties as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The stamped tree you created is gorgeous Joni, so perfect with the hanging hearts. Love the wee cutie pies too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally tweet :-) I love the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an adorable card. I love the way you have created the tree. Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. PERFECT combo of stamps & colours Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, love the hearts in the trees :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Joni you are such a great artist. you know how n where to use the right colors to create a master piece :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)