Friday, January 3, 2014

Exciting News - Pretty Pink Posh Design Team


Hello...hello :)
I just want to share an exciting news, as of today I will be designing at 





Paulina Nakamura the creator of  the famous 10 Minute Craft Dash, 
had asked me to join her in creating some projects using the embellishments she sells on her Etsy store. 

What an honor to create using these wonderful goodies she have. 
Couldn't pick which one is my favorite...I think I love all that she sells. 
Perfect little touches that you can add to your projects to make it your own <3.

She have lots of goodies coming in that you wouldn't want to miss.

Just check out this Valentine Kit....so..so.. Awesome!!!
If you have not visited her store yet...
You can get all the details HERE.

***But don't wait too long...the Valentine Kit is for limited time only. 
So grab as many as you need while supplies last.***


Paulina also sells each product on the kit separately, just in case you need more of the other *wink*.

Let me just warn you....all the embellishments she sells are all fantastic,
 its hard to pick just one or two or three.

Here are some of the projects I created using the Valentine Kit.
So love this kit, so many things to you do with it.
I hope you will too :)



...................To start of..................

On this card I used the stamp set from Mama Elephant Love From Above.
I did a lot fuzzy cutting the images then added some foam dots for dimensions.
I also added some Wink of Stella clear brush on the Angel's hair, halo, and wings really shimmers
I hope you can see on my pictures :)

I then added the heart sequins from the Valentine Kit, which I really love....love these
little hearts so much. You can basically added it everywhere in your projects :) so versatile.
Oh....I used glossy accent to adhere these babies on my card for clear finish.


Here's the full card.




On this next card I used the stamp set from WPlus9 Heart Felt Mix and Mama Elephant Love Quotes.
I used the clothes line from Wplus9 to hang my Sweetheart Mix sequins that is include from the
Valentine kit. Although you can also buy it separately if you need more.

I also added some bow images from WPlus9 Woodland Wreaths to finish my card.


Oh the slope that the birds are standing on is from Mama Elephant Landscape Trio creative cuts.

Here is the full look of the card.


For my last project I used the stamp set from Neat & Tangled Santa's Tags. I embossed it with gold embossing powder then fuzzy cut.

The sentiment is from WPlus9 Valentine Wishes.

To finish of the tag, I then added some of the Mini Pom Pom Trim
Red Heart Confetti, and Red button that are included in the Valentine Kit.
I also added some natural twine :)


I used the Mama Elephant Love Quotes again on this tag.
Side view look of the tag when it hits the light.


Here's another look of my treat bag with my tag.



With all the glitz and glamour, I hope I have inspired you.
Thank you so much for visiting me :)

Don't forget to check out the other DTs HERE, for more inspirations!

Have a Fabulous Weekend!!!

23 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new DT gig. Wonderful news. And all your cards and tags are just splendid. You have real talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable projects Joni!! the heart confetti sprinkled about those little cherubs is as sweet as can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Joni, these are totally sweet! I just love every one of them! Your attention to detail is out of this world!!! Huge congrats on the DT announcement...I'm so excited to see what you do with these sweet little embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've totally outdone yourself here Joni! So excited to be designing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards and congrats on the new DT gig!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congratulations Joni, you will be awesome! Love your projects. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such FABulous creations & congrats on your DT gig too :) Wishing you a Happy New Year! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats and what beautiful cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to you, Joni! Your cards are out of this world. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year Joni! Congrats!
    Your cards are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Very well deserved...your cards and tags are jus gorgeous and so cute, love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! Your cards are darling, and I look forward to seeing you use Paulina's products more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that set to!! ADORBS cards with the pretty pink post and mamaelephant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome cards Joni, and congrats on your DT gig too - they are lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats on the new DT gig... your cards are so darn cute.. very fun designing..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow! Joni, Awesome cards you have created using the valentine kit. Congrats on you new DT post.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the new DT position! Paulina must be very happy to have such a super talented DT :)
    Your projects are totally awesome (as always)... I loooooove your idea of creating a banner using sequins as string (or haning on the string?)... anyway... gorgeous!!!
    Thanks for always being such an inspiration :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so thrilled to be on another DT with you, Joni! You are one of my favourite paper crafters & I love visiting your blog! You inspire me constantly!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How exciting I love all your creations!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Joni.... where do I even start?! The amount of squeals, giggles and swooning that happened from this post is a little excessive, but I just couldn't help myself. Every single item you made is AMAZING!

    Now I could probably create a little novel with everything I love, but I'll just mention my favorite: the sequin garlands. I can't stop looking at it! I was in awe of your talent before, but now there are no words.

    I am SO excited to have you on the PPP team. You're a sweetheart and I know we'll all have so much fun together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my golly, Joni! These are cuteness to the MAX! Thrilled to work with you at Pretty Pink Posh!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulously darling cards with those adorable critters. And, congrats on your DT.

    ReplyDelete
  23. How awesome! So happy for you, Joni! You sure make PPP embellishments shine! Congrats! Looks like your 2014 is off to an excellent start!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)