Thursday, January 9, 2014

Showcasing Tasnim's New Stamp Set


Hello Everyone...
I have another stamp set I would love to share with you.
Tasnim Ahmed from CardsandBookmarks
has created this AWESOME design master piece her very first stamp set.

She will be selling this to the public soon,
You will definitely hear more once she finalize all the details.

But for the meantime let me share the card that I created for this set.
You can also see the another card I made HERE.






On this card I first adhere the strip of stripe pattern paper on the top and adhere the  
Ruffled Crepe Paper from Glitz Design from Hello Friend.

I then used another cardstock white panel to adhere my glittered bow and sentiment.




At the bottom of this panel is where I embossed the flowers with gold embossing power then
distress only halfway of the flowers...to get that light to dark effects...like ombre.

I also added some thin strip of glittered paper at the bottom of this panel.
For the final touch I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh included in the Valentine Kit.




 I also added some foam dots to the banner and the panel for dimension.




Here is the full view of the card :)



On this card I created a distress background using different Distress ink pads and stamped
my cloud image from WPlus9 Heartfelt Mix. Though I have to white emboss the clouds to show :).

For this card I made using the one petal image on the set. There are separate petal, leaves, and flower
buds on the set. I picked this image because it kinda look like a pinwheel when stamped together.

I colored the pinwheel using copic markers then added some enamel dots.




I also cut the glitter paper using the die-cut from Hero Arts Thank You.
Lastly I stamped the sentiment from the set.



Here's the look of the full card.


Here's the link for Tasnim again from CardsandBookmarks
and the link for her project Here.
I hope you enjoyed the projects I made for Tasnim's stamp set.

Thank you so much for visiting me :)
Have a Wonderful week!




33 comments:

  1. WOW Joni, these are absolutely stunning. True masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards ..It looks to be a very nice stamp set . Thank you for sharing/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni, Joni, Joni!!!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am speechless at the face of these two beauties! It's not the stamps, it's you! You know, I actually didn't recognize the pinwheels at first. I had intended them to be leaves, but look at you, being so creative and using them as petals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your cards are truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super-stunning, super-amazing, super-beautiful!! This set is gonna rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous! Love how the flowers pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these, and the colors you chose! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joni you have REALLY outdone yourself here, these are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joni both cards are beyond stunning. I love Tasnim's stamps, you have made them sing. The pink and gold is so gorgeous, I just love the soft crepe paper contrasted with the clean lines. The pinwheels are divine with that lovely big 'thank you'.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joni, you and that magnolia are a match made in heaven!! Another gorgeous, gorgeous card The faded pink, gold glitter, white crepe and silver/white stripe are AMAZING together!!! Love your pinwheel card too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards, Joni! Love love the gold bow. Tasnim's stamp set peeks are gorgeous. Cannot wait to see them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this new stamp set! And love what you've created with it...just gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous - love the gold embossed card, but they are all beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWESOME cards !I loved the colored n fussy cut flowers on textured bg on first one and the ombre effect on second one is just mind blowing ,third one is warm very beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely beautiful cards, Joni! Tasnim's new set is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! great cards, Joni.. Love all of them.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are stunning! I didn't know Tasnim had her own stamps coming out?! I'm going to need these, that's for sure. I think you could sell me anything Joni, I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Two beautiful designs Joni! love the pink sponging on the first one - so soft and subtle!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, WOW! What gorgeous cards! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning creations, each one a work of art Joni.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These stamps look fabulous, as do your cards using them! Gorgeous work, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOWZERS these are GORGEOUS! Love the images and your use of them Joni~

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wour works of art showcase these sets so wonderfully!!!!!! I WANT them, scratch that, I MUST have them!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You sure make me want to get inky, Joni! What beauties that you created! I love the gradient of the flowers and your golden touches! Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning!!! Your work is amazing, Joni - love love love it! Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are some stunning creations. Love them so much Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunning! Your cards showcase Tasnim's set beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Tasnim's flower stamp is gorgeous and you have made it into a superstar!

    ReplyDelete
  30. OK, guess I've been under a rock - Tasnim is producing a stamp set. Wow. Fabulous. She is incredible. That magnolia is perfect. And your pink/white beauty showcases it so wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  31. So lovely!!!! I just did a version of your first card on my blog today. :) http://kbstamps.blogspot.com/2014/04/amused.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)