Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Premiere of The Write Stuff: Love Story


Hello Everyone today is the Premiere day for the stamp set



To start with my card I cut a strip of patterned paper from Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic that I got from Michaels. Then for my card base I stamped the dots and stars image from 
The Big, the Bold, and the Happy set to create my background.  

I know you've seen me used this stamp images on most of my projects this release...I just really love the versatility of it...I just love that there are so many little pieces and so easy to add on your projects like backgrounds....which if you know me by now I love to create my own backgrounds :)

Once I am done creating my card base I then embossed the heart note image on 
The Write Stuff: Love Story set on my vellum and regular cardstock. After stamping
on versamark and heat embossing it with white embossing powder. I then fussy
cut both of the images and distress my heart note on cardstock with 
Ranger Worn Lipstick. I then stamped the sentiment "TOP" from the same set.

Next, I created my elements to add on my note which includes: MAD LOVE & number 10,
and another sentiment from the same set "4EVER". For the MAD LOVE image I added a fish tail banner. The 4EVER sentiment I just stamped it on a strip of cardstock, then adhere all my pieces together on the heart.




For the bottom of the card card I cut another strip of white cardstock where I stamped another sentiment  "WHY I LOVE YOU" from the same set The Write Stuff: Love Story but the "so" is from The Big, the Bold, and the Happy set. I just love that I can combine the sentiments from different sets :). I then adhere the strip on the the card, then adhere (with foam dots) the gold embossed image that I fuzzy cut from The Write Stuff: Love Story set. Lastly I stamped another sentiment from the same set "let me count the ways" to finish of my card :)




Here's the full view of the card.



For my second card I stamped the MAD LOVE image on a Raspberry Fizz cardstock with Pure Poppy ink from PTI, then fussy cut each image, but before I adhere my images I first stamped the 
"sent with love"  and the squiggly lines stamp image from You've Got Love Mail, then adhere all my MAD LOVE image with foam dots.  

I added the other sent of sentiments at the bottom of my MAD LOVE 
"i quiver for you" and "WHY I LOVE YOU" in the same set.

To finish off the card I then splatter it with Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mustard & Primrose.




This is how I cut those MAD LOVE images
I used the Fiskars very smallest hole punch from Michaels, I also so Recollections carries the same size of 
smallest whole punch if you are interested.  I believe Recollections carries 3 sizes of whole punch.


I then punch the sides of my image like this...


and then to cut it with my scissors with the line from the image.


I hope I have explained my process well :)

Here's the full view of my second card.



For my third card I used the cut file available to be the star.
But first I distress my card base with Ranger Peacock Feathers and then splatter it with
Studio Calico Classic Tan and Heidi Swapp Color Shine in White.

The circle with heart is from the The Write Stuff: Love Story cut file & and love is from the
The Big, the Bold, and the Happy cut file. Let me tell you this cut file is so Awesome to cut
and the design of the font is fantastic <3

What I did is just distress the circle and added vellum on the heart and color it with copic and added the
Wink of Stella Glitter Clear brush for shimmer :)

On the love cut file after coloring it with copic markers R32, R00, and R20, I then stamped the "L" with
"let me count the ways" sentiment from The Write Stuff: Love Story.



For the bottom of the card I stamped  the tip of one of the arrows on The Write Stuff: Love Story set, then
stamped the little heart that's in the You've Got Love Mail set and voila!


Here's the full view of the card.


Just a reminder that at Winnie & Walter is doing another stamp Giveaway..so don't forget to
stop by there :)


I hope you enjoyed all my projects for these release.
Remember that all stamp sets will be available for purchase on January 15 at

Oh and...don't forget to take advantage of the cut files....so Awesome to add everywhere on you projects :)
and don't forget to check out the other DTs for their fabulous project ideas.




Special Guest Today


Thank you so much for visiting me with this release you guys are always so sweet :)
Have a GORGEOUS day!

23 comments:

  1. Stunning,stunning and Absolutely STUNNING !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, Joni! Love them all!!!
    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!?! Amazing!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joni … amazing cards love how you used the punch to make stamps… Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness all around Joni!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with all of the above and I did a similar thing to cut out the mad love tab with my little hole punch I just cut out the tab and then punched, but I think your method may be easier. Thank you for everything! You make stunning projects, Joni.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MAD LOVE!!! That is exactly how I feel about all of these (and ALL of your) cards!! Stunning, stunning, stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are so great! Such clever ideas here and I love how you used the cut files. Thanks also for the illustration of how to cut the Mad Love - great demo!!! And, I have to second Suzanne's comment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful cards...thanks so much for showing us how to do the tip with the hole punch. It creates such a nice effect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wow wow! These are sooooooo gorgeous! LOVING those layered hearts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um, wow! I actually scrolled back up to see the holes you punched ... they are all perfectly lined up. Incredible! So much gorgeousness here. I'm already anxious for the next release!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow wee another fabulous day of awesome and creative cards.. I totally love your style..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness!! These are all amazing!! What detail on all of them! I love the way you punched the edges with the hole puncher! Really beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All your cards are fabulous! I love the bokeh effect on the first one, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. AH--MAZING, YOU Rocked this set I cannot believe the beauty and wonderment ---the only word is:

    ENCHANTING! ENCHANTING !ENCHANTING
    I am Spellbound

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic cards, Joni! They are all so different but every single one is a real beauty!!!

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMWord, your talent never ends! These are SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are all amazing full of creative, beautiful ideas. I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your work is GORGEOUS!! They are very lucky to have you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow! i wish i could make cards like these...stunning! thank you for visiting my blog too. your kind words are so encouraging and make me smile! huge hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous cards - every one is gorgeous. Just love the new stamps - can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)