Monday, January 13, 2014

Premiere of You've Got Love Mail


Hello Amazing people of blog land.
I am sharing the 3rd installment of the new stamp release for
Winnie and Walter



For my first card I used the text heart image that is in the set.
I then I stamped it on the vellum and white embossed, then the other heart I stamped it 
with red ink, the last heart I embossed in on vellum with gold and fussy cut each one.

I also used the arrow that I fussy cut and colored from the
The Write Stuff: Love Story that which will be feature tomorrow.

Lastly I stamped the pennant image fussy cut and adhere all my elements on my card, then
stamped my sentiment from The Big, the Bold, and the Happy set and I am done :)




Here's the look of the full card :)



For my second card I use the heart text on the set embossed it white on my cardstock panel then distress it with different color of Ranger distress inks. I also used the airmail image on the set gold embossed it on the card.

Next, I embossed the heart with gold that is part of the The Write Stuff: Love Story
and embossed it again on the separate cardstock, then fussy cut each on then adhere with foam tape. on the card.
  
For the next step I stamped the dot images from Scenery Big Bang Confetti, with the 
tiny heart from You've Got Love Mail.

The sentiment is in the same set of You've Got Love Mail.

Finally, I stamped the love stamp image from the set with gold embossing power fussy cut then
adhere on the card with foam dots.


The look of the elements with foam dots.


Here's the look of the card.



For my third card I used the heart text image and made it into a background, heat embossed it on the separate panel and embossed it with Transparent embossing powder from Stampendous!

When heat embossing is done, I then distress my panel with Momento Gray Flannel ink, which is also another option for distressing.

Next, I die-cut the leaves with Impression Obsession on a kraft cardstock. 

I then stamp the heart text and envelope image with versamark on the gold foil paper then heat
embossed it with white embossing powder.
I thought it will not work but it did, so it made me happy :)

The flower image is from Prima  Anna Marie chipboard, then added some glossy accent on the top of the flower to make it glossy.

The sentiment is from the The Write Stuff: Love Story
I also added the Red Heart Confetti from Pretty Pink Posh.




Here's the look of the full card.


I hope you enjoyed the projects.

Don't forget to visit Winnie and Walter
to enter on the stamp giveaway.


Also don't forget to check out the other DTs for their fabulous project ideas.




Special Guest Today
Melissa Stinson

Thank you so much for visiting me.
Have a Fabulous week :)

25 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwww!! These are all gorgeous!! I am LOVING all the hearts .... beautiful!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so awesone Joni!!!!!! I LOVE your cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. Just amazing!!! You should get a huge cut from all of the Walter and Winnie stamp sales - those stamps are going to fly off the shelves because of your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza - awesome cards! Love all the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards! I love the CAS-ness of the first card and the heat embossing on the next two really make them stand out. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeousness abounds with your cards, Joni! Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers, these are all so beautiful! You show such versatility with the one set of stamps....cannot even pick a favorite as they are all stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so gorgeous! Love, love, love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three SUPER fabulous cards, showcasing these gorgeous stamps Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful selection of Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another set of amazing cards Joni! I love the gorgeous trio of hearts with the scallop border and wee top sentiment in the first.
    The background stamping, distressing and embossing on the second gives the most divine finish.
    The techniques in the third are amazing. The grey ink partial distressing makes the background look transparent. An amazing effect. I love the centre cluster of elements especially the embossing on gold foil.
    All breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joni I'm so happy I found your blog your work is just beautiful!! I adore your second card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joni, I just love your style - everything this week has been so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These cards are so cute, and I love the new stamps you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow these are STUNNING.. great designing.. thanks for the inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic cards Joni!
    Now, I want to buy the new set ;)
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't decide what I like best - every single card is amazing! You are so so talented, Joni!
    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous cards !! I loved the second one most and the third one with chevron n hears is just amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another set of stunning cards! The hearts on vellum are precious, and the background pattern you made with the hearts on the last card almost looks like chevrons. Love it! I can't wait to see what you have tomorrow, Joni.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are gorgeous, Joni! I love how each card has such a completely different style! You've showcased the stamps beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  21. More gorgeous cards! You are rocking these sets!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, Joni. Your BG on that third card is one of the coolest heat embossed backgrounds I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thud! Good thing I can type, cause I'm speechless...utterly divine creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)