Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #51


Hello Everyone!
I hope your day has been fabulous so far.

We are now approaching the,



I really got inspired with the umbrella and the scarf with this photo :)
Without further ado for this challenge here's what I came up with.

1. First I made some splatters using a small brush... to make the splatter much smaller. I did this using
    Momento Angel Pink & Danube Blue.
2. I just inked my mat, add water, start splattering :)
3. Next after everything is all dried up, I then stamped the baby's breath image stamp from WPlus9 
    Coming Up Roses only on the top part with Danube Blue and Angel pink somewhere at the middle of my
    card, to sorta have that effect close to the umbrella.

4. I used this flower image because it reminded me of the red scarf that the model is wearing.
    The petals of flower that really got me :) the image is from Basic Grey Lace & Rose stamp set.
5. Lastly the sentiment is from WPlus9 Basic Banners set.



Here's the full card image :)


I hope you enjoyed!
Oh don't forget to join us with this challenge HERE if you haven't yet.
For Simon Says Stamp gift card for the lucky winner!

We want to also welcome our 3 new brand new design team members....


Here are the rest of the team:
Jennifer Rzasa - Our Change of Art
Virginia Lu - Yes, Virginia...
Pamela Ho - miao
Tasnim Ahmed - Cards & Bookmarks
Aga will join us later this week :)

Thank you so much for visiting me :)
Have an Amazing week!

18 comments:

  1. Love your flowers in this card Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Joni! I love how your design trails off to the right. And the background technique is so interesting. Congrats on your Pretty Pink Posh news too! You are certainly starting off 2014 with a full plate : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunner Joni...your cards are truly inspirational and those water splutters are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning Joni. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word Joni, you have totally nailed the challenge. I adore the bold colours and design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joni,this is beyond amazing! I love all the artsy details :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holey incredible!!! WOW! Those splatters are amazing - love the bokeh effect they created. And love the mix with the bold flowers! Another absolute beauty, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is gorgeous, Joni! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok, this card is mind blowing AWESOME!! When I first saw it, I couldn't help staring at it for a few moment! I think it is the perfect interpretation of the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joni, that splatter makes me smile (love it!) and the flowers are awesomely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joni, you've really done a fabulous job making a card using the elements that inspired you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. So stunning Joni!! Your flowers are so eye catching, but it's your perfect splatter that steals the show. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww Joni, this is perfect!!! I love the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow your card is stunning.. great color combo and awesome stamping..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card, Joni!! Love everything about it!
    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow!! This is awesome Joni. Love the splatering effect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bold and beautiful, Joni! I love the dramatic effect for the background and those flowers are simply gorgeous! Way to rock this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)