Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Neat & Tangled October Release - Warm Wishes - Day 3




Everyone..today marks the 3rd day of Neat & Tangled release this October.
For something warm this upcoming seasons we are showcasing the new upcoming
stamp images called Warm Wishes. Really simple but with lots of punch :).





To begin my card I first cut a kraft panel same size as an A2 card and adhere on the white card base for thickness. I also cut and adhered another white panel on top of the kraft panel where I adhered the Maya black and ivory colored stripe ribbon for my card. Next, I stamped the sentiment and image on a white cardstock with Versamark ink and gold embossed it. I also added some gold embossing on the top and bottom of the panel to match the sentiment...hehehe gold for the holidays I say *-*. I then colored the cup image with red and brown Copic markers, I just have to be careful when coloring because it colored the gold embossed as well...I didn't really want that. To finish of the card I added some snowflakes from the recent preview Winter Wishes. The black dots are added just using sharpie pen :)



I hope you enjoyed!

For more inspirations and Giveaway please visit our

Thank you so much for visiting!
Have a Wonderful week :)



20 comments:

  1. The gold is amazing! super pretty card Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that mug!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! This is gorgeous, Joni!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joni, love your creations, always!!! My day 5 will have gold overload!!!! Love your gold touches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and elegant! Love all that gold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Beautiful , love the black gold and red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh love the richness of the red on your cup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is STUNNING! I love the rich colors you used for the coffee cup, they stand out so well against the white, gold & black - BRAVO!! <3 ~ Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the gold embossing and the red of the mug. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yep, it's gorgeous, the colors, the richness, the embossing--all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am pretty sure I fainted and someone had to revive me after seeing this gorgeous card! You inspire me Joni! I neeeeeeed that stamp! Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! the red pops so beautifully with gold embossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Joni, this is absolutely stunning! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty Joni, love the shimmery gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Truly another beautiful card ... you do such amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)