Friday, October 24, 2014

Neat & Tangled October Release - Day 5




Hello Everyone ....welcome back to the 5th day previews of the new upcoming products from 

Neat & Tangled is releasing this adorable Tiny Triangle die...awesome right?
Ha! I've been waiting for this for so long.






For my first project I used again the Little Santa Girl.
I stamped and fussy cut her then adhered her on the top of the Tiny Triangle die.

I also gold embossed the banner fussy cut and adhered on the card.


For the final touch I added another holly, added some glossy accent for shine.
Here's the full card image.





For my second project I used another new stamp set called Very Merry



I really love the stars that's included on the set. I decided to stamped the stars on the white card base using white embossing powder and versafine. I then distressed it with Peackoc Feather and Wild Honey, the added some splatter of water.

Next, I die-cut the white cardstock panel and heat embossed the sentiment in silver  "May Your Holidays" around outside the circle. Then adhere the other sentiments that I stamped on a black cardstock using the white embossing powder and adhere on the bottom of the circle die to mimic the snow globe.




Here's the full image.


I hope you guys enjoyed.
For more inspirations and Giveaway please visit our


Remember all the new release are now available for purchase at the Neat & Tangled Store.
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have a Wonderful week :)




7 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! That triangle die is the perfect background for the little girl, and I love that snowglobe you created on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni.... YOU are AMAZING! Just sincerely! I probably showed your entire blog of cards off to my hubby the other night..Yes, he puts up with me.. must be LOVE... anyways... I He may be my number one FAN...He agrees you ROCK!

    Thanks so much for having me as a guest with N&T during the October Release, it was a real pleasure seeing all of your awesome creations each day!
    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. All fantastic cards, I love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, have I ever told you that your ink blending absolutely slays me! just gorgeous every time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, how absolutely lovely :-0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Joni LOVE your cards especially the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)