Thursday, October 2, 2014

Wplus9 - October Holiday Release - Day 2


Hello Everyone...we are in Day 2 Wplus9 2014 October Holiday Release..
I am showcasing Hand Lettered Holiday, Snowflake Trio, Stag Trio dies.




To begin my project I first distress the card base with different colored Distress ink.  Next, I die-cut the Snowflake Trio on white card panel and die-cut a circle die on the center. I then adhere the snowflake panel and one of the stag's die with dimensional foam tape. To finish off the card I die-cut the "joy" die on a gold cardstock and adhere on the card panel.


Here's the full image.


I hope you enjoyed!


For more inspiration please visit the Wplus9 Blog.

Don't forget to visit Kara and Maureen more product reveal.



Thank you for stopping by.
Have a Wonderful Week :)



21 comments:

  1. Such a cool design! Love all the colours peeking through the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite. Hands down. Ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drop dead gorgeous! I adore this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the die cut technique with the circle in the middle! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWOWOOWOWOWOWOW!! LOVING these New Dies and your Awesome Card for today!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and colorful card! Thanks for inspiring.
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! That is really creative and different. I never would have thought to do this. It's really very beautiful, I love it :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! This is stunning Joni! Love the blended background!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous!! I loveeeeeee the deer and the snowflakes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow !! this is so beautiful !! ...Love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. I love your wonderful die cutting

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous use of negative space n the bg is amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  13. So so gorgeous and I love the non traditional colors that you used.Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)