Saturday, October 11, 2014

Reverse Confetti - SFYTT





Hello Everyone its time for another Reverse Confetti SFYTT.



To begin my card I first die-cut a panel using the reinforcer dies that are included in the Tagged Tote Confetti Cuts to create some round holes on the panel. The panel is the same size as the A2 card. I then cut some strips of patterned paper and adhered the strips on the front of the card panel. I also added some dots on the panel from the recent release Roundabout stamp set. For the flame of the candle I fussy cut from the glittered gold foam then adhered. I distress the card base with distress ink to have that yellow color peaking through the holes. For the sentiment I used the sentiment from In A Big Way and Give Thanks stamp sets. I also used the Coordinating Label Die of the Give Thanks.
To finish off the card I added some Marigold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.




Here's the full view of the card.




I hope you guys enjoyed!


For more inspiration please visit Reverse Confetti Blog.



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a Wonderful Weekend Creating :)













14 comments:

  1. Such pretty card.Love the yellow peeking out and the gold on the candle.Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the sentiment!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card ! I loved the interesting pattern in bg !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card. I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty dotted background and your glitzy candle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful background, glittery candle, and sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those colorful dots look amazing :) superb! design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgosh, all the dots are just so festive and happy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)