Thursday, October 23, 2014

Neat & Tangled October Release - Winter Trees - Day 4





Hello Everyone, welcome back to Neat & Tangled October Release.
Today we are showcasing the stamp made by our very own Miriam.
Winter Trees


For my project, I white heat embossed the tree image and watercolor. Really easy to showcase these trees. I added some falling snow using the Uni-ball broad white pen. The trees I added some green stickles for shine. The sentiment is part of the stamp set as well :).




I hope you guys enjoyed this simple card.

For more inspirations and Giveaway please visit our

Thank you so much for visiting!
Have a Wonderful week :)

8 comments:

  1. So cute, love your snowy sky and those GREAT trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I love love love those trees!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! The sky is so soft and ethereal and I love the sparkle on the trees and how they are colored. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very peaceful card. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. The trees are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)