Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wplus9 - October Holiday Release - Day 1



Hello There....another exciting release from Wplus9. Elves anyone?
Its all about the holiday this October.


For this first card I used the new Merriest Wishes Stamp Set, I partner it with Holiday Apertures (frame) and with Snow Flake Trio Dies.





I stared to stamp this cute little elf at the middle of the card base then colored him with Copics added some of the snowflakes and adhere the frame on top with dimensional foam tape. I added the larger snowflake die on the side of the frame and adhere the vellum gold embossed with the sentiment from the Merriest Wishes to finish off the card.





Here's the full image.




For my next card project I used the Merry Little Christmas Stamp set (another cut elves set). I also used the next installment of Strictly Sentiments this is the 6th addition to the set. I also used the past released Merry & Bright Stamp set (used the large pine bough).





To begin my card I first cut a white cardstock panel and stamped the elf and colored him. I then stamped the elf again on a separate white cardstock colored and fussy cut him. Next, I stamped the large pine bough image from the Merry & Bright stamp set, then added the ornaments and colored them with copics.  I added some dots using the grey Copic marker for snow :).  Then added the sentiment from Strictly Sentiments 6 "Happy Holiday".



To finish off the card I added some Wink of Stella for shine.
The view when it hits the light :)



Here's the full view of the card.



I hope you guys enjoyed!
For more inspiration please visit Wplus9 Blog.

Kara is also sharing some inspiration.



Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a Wonderful Week.






19 comments:

  1. Amazing and adorable cards Joni!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, Joni! Love all the fun images and the super sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are busy today... these are so totally cute.. great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! Love that elf sitting on the ornament!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute elves! I need to get these stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! The coloring and depth on here is incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome! Love those stamps

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness - love this release! Such sweet images! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are absolutely amazing Joni!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet cards! The elves are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving those elves. But your coloring is simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! LOVING those elves!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. INCREDIBLE coloring! Very excited about the Holiday Apertures (frame) die:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are incredible, Joni! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What sweet little elves and so beautifully colored!! FABulous as always Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What fun cards. Your coloring looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)