Friday, October 3, 2014

Wplus9 - October Holiday Release - Day 3


Hello Everyone...I am sharing more Wplus9 2014 October Release.
Today I am showcasing the Twenty Fifteen Stamp set for the upcoming year.


To begin I started stamping the images in white & gold embossing powder then distress some of the images with different Distress inks. Next, I fussy cut each on and adhere on the card. I then added some splatter of Heidi Swapp in Gold and sequins from Pretty Pink Posh in Sparkling Clear. To finish off the card I then added the sentiment from the set white embossed in black cardstock.



Here's the closer look.



Another look of the gold embossed images.



Here's the full view of the card.





I hope you enjoyed!

More inspiration at Wplus9 Blog.

My teamies are also sharing some inspiration.
Iwona, Kara, and Maureen.



Thank you so much for visiting.
Have a Wonderful Weekend.



15 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Joni! Love the way that you combined the embossed white and embossed gold images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe 2015 is just around the corner! Nice graphics in this set...could be used all year.
    Love the gold on your card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE this card! The colorful background with the black and bold sentiment is the perfect combo! Still can't believe 2015 is almost here, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card.So striking and graphic .Beautiful colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I love the touches of gold mixed with the other colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joni just amazing! Your embossing is perfection. I am curious what product you like to use for your embossing? How you prep your paper pre embossing and what black did you use? THIS just became my favourite card of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous!! this is my kinda card:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally fun card to celebrate the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love those triangles. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card. I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)