Thursday, October 16, 2014

Waffle Flower Crafts - Thankful For You



Hello Everyone...I am just sharing some thank you cards using some of the new products from the Waffle Flower October release. I really love this new Flower Circles die set and the Holiday Label - Give Thanks Stamp set. Really easy to combined these two products, I cut the patterned paper first from October Afternoon to create a panel for my card. I then adhere another strip of patterned paper from Crate Paper at the bottom of the panel.

Next, I die cut some white cardstock using the Flower Circles die set, I stacked them together (I die-cut it five times) to make a sturdy look and feel. For the middle of the Flower Circles die, I stamped the images from the Holiday Label - Give Thanks Stamp set, then adhere at the middle of the panel. To finish off the card I added some Pretty Pink Posh Marshmallow is 6mm and the card is done.



Here's the full view of the card.



For this second card I also used the products from WFC October release 100% Love Stamp set, Tribal Thank Stamp set,  Holiday Label - Give Thanks Stamp set and, Give Thanks die set. Lastly I also added some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins.

To begin, I first cut my white cardstock panel a little smaller than an A2 card, then stamped the tree image at the bottom of the panel from Tribal Thank Stamp set. Then I cut the bottom of the panel jut a little strip and adhere on the card base. Next, I stamp the "Thank You" sentiment from 100% Love Stamp set adhere with dimensional foam tape. I added some gold embossed and die-cut leaves from  Holiday Label - Give Thanks Stamp set and, Give Thanks die set. To finish off the card I added the Sparkling Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh is all three sizes :)




Here's the full view of the card


I hope you enjoyed!

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a Wonderful almost kinda weekend.



10 comments:

  1. Love them both Joni! The first is just so sweet and I love the elegant gold leaves on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful!! LOVING those little leaves on the second one!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are absolutely lovely! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both cards! Well done, Joni!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)