Saturday, December 28, 2013

Be Mine



Hello...hello.... I hope you guys had a wonderful Holiday so far <3

Today I just want to share a card I made using Mama Elephant Pandamonium &
Love From Above "sentiments and flowers". My favorite on the entire card are the
Raspberry Sequins I used from Pretty Pink Posh, 
this card just makes it pop with that yummy red color <3. Paulina sells this embellish on her etsy shoppe
you can check all the details HERE.

1. First created a card from cardstock, distress and created a heart shape using sequins, I then also added 
    some Primrose Color Shine Heidi Swapp on the middle of my heart.
2. Then I die-cut my card on a separate card panel.
3. Stamped all my images and the sentiments. 
4. The cute panda was fuzzy cut and adhere with foam dots for added dimension.




Here's the look of the full card.


I hope you guys enjoyed this short post.

Have an Amazing day!


15 comments:

  1. SO AWESOME, Joni!! I am head over heals in love with the way you did the cluster of flowers at the top of the card, with some of them falling from the "batch" - so fun and whimsical! And the panda sweetly balancing that giant, beautifully adorned heart in his little hand...SO sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond adorable Joni!
    I love it!
    Thank YOu~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! I just found your blog and I am soooo very happy I have, your work is AH-MAZING!!!! you are so talented and can't wait to see more of your work!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooooo cute! Those falling flowers are such a great idea, love it! I'm really happy you left a comment on my blog, thank you :) I wish you all the best in 2014! Maja

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got that pandas and am so excited to use them! I love him balancing that big heart and the falling flowers are a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute!! Love how he is just about managing to hold up that heart, sweet little guy!! Great effect with the shower of flowers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!!! ---and I just got this cutie Panda set in the mail.... Yayhoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable, and I love how you used all those sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so so cute,Joni!! Adorable!! I love it!
    Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww.. this is super sweet, Joni. Loved it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm always fascinated by your cards and I just LOVE this one. So so beautifully made. You are one of my favorite crafters Joni.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)