Thursday, December 12, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #57


Hello Everyone...
I am so excited today that the sketch we will use for this week at
is none other from Yours Truly.....<3


First I want to show you all the pieces I used for my card. I just want to give you a much
clearer view of everything :)

In regards of the hearts... its the die-cuts from WPlus9 Stackers Hearts.
For the bouquet is from Avery Elle Thanks A Bunch and fuzzy cut. 
The bow is from Laurels stamps & dies and the sentiment is from Oh Happy Day set.
As for the subtle dots on my card is from the Circle it set.



Here is the close-up of the bouquet, to achieve the look I used the rock and roll technique on my flowers and for the bow only on the top portion I used this technique.




For the sentiment I added the bird that's included in the Laurel stamp set, then fuzzy cut my
sentiment with the bird included. I then adhere it with glossy accent.

As for the dots Circle it stamp set is fantastic to use especially if you just want an easy dots effect, and quick!



Here is the full card.


I hope you guys enjoyed my card :)
Don't forget to check out the other DTs for there FAB interpretations.

Cannot wait to see what you guys will create.

Thank you so much for visiting me and hope I have inspired you to create :)
Have a wonderful rest of the week <3


Just Click HERE to go back to CAS(E) this Sketch site.

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Joni! You always make the loveliest cards!
    I just got those heart stacker dies in the mail yesterday and can't wait to play with them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING how you are including the pre-assembly pieces in your posts - and WOW, love how you put it together today with descriptions! You are awesome!! And of course, I LOVE the card - such a unique, outside the box take on your very own re-take!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is totally gorgeous Joni.
    The colours and the design are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sketch is awesome and so is your card. Love, love, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Sketch is awesome,Joni...and i loved working with it!!
    Your card is stunning,as always!! I love the hearts and the pretty bouquet! Beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joni, you are an absolute ROCKSTAR -nuff said Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEK! This is so very pretty and you have convinced me that Thanks a bunch needs to come live with me! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! I love the elements you chose for it and the colors are beautiful!

    Thanks for the sketch, too ~ I had a lot of fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous. Awesome job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this and I had a blast with this sketch! It's so nice having you in the sketch mix! I am totally going to use your idea of cutting out the sentiment. That looks SO neat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So interesting to see all your parts of your unassembled card - such a revelation!! I am never as prepared as this. I just kind of throw things together and see what happens lol! Stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)