Friday, December 6, 2013

On Your Special Day - Card Share


Hello Everyone, 
 I just want to share this card I made for a friend for her wedding day.

WPlus9 is a company that is so versatile on their stamp designs. Just look at this bells image from 
Silver Bells stamp set specifically use for the holiday, is so easily converted to a wedding card. Its so easy to just change the color to match your desired motif.....don't you think?

On this card I used the wreath branch from Woodland Wreaths and the
sentiments from the Fresh Cut Florals. At the bottom of this image you can see that I
 embossed the image from Damask Delight with gold embossing powder.

For the white panel of my card I used the Hero Arts Cling Stamp TINY STAR BACKGROUND
I hope you can see it in this photo <3


I added some seam binding ribbon and embossed the sentiment with Gold Embossing Power.

As for the technique on coloring the bells, I got it from Dawn's video HERE. Using your copics and using copic colorless blender to make your image to look like watercolor. Cool right?


I also added some foam tape for dimension.


Here's the full card.


I hope you guys enjoyed!
Thank you so much for visiting me.

Have a Fabulous Weekend :)

................................................Supplies................................................












11 comments:

  1. Stunning!! Your friend will LOVE this card!! So beautiful with the bells and the wreath,and i love the golden embossing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO gorgeous! I love the layers and those bells are beautiful! I saw Dawn's video a few days ago and loved the look! But you have taken it to a whole new level! Fabulous Joni! I just received my first sets of Wplus9 and can't wait to play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Joni! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joni, this is one of the prettiest Christmas card I have seen. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, love all the little details and bits. I'm sure the couple will treasure this one forever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so delicate and enchanting! What a great mix of elements!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! A great wedding card that touches feminine and masculine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have mixed and matched these stamps beautifully! And the background papers add even more elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning, Joni! That copic water color technique is AWESOME and you bells are just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)