Monday, December 23, 2013

Card Share - Happy Birthday



Hello Everyone....
Sharing a card made for a friend, because her favorite color is mint,  so I tried my best to
give her that :)

1. First I created my cardstock panel, then heat embossed the bouquet image from Simply Jane in random.
2. Then distress the flower that I embossed with Evergreen Bough Ranger, then splatter it with water
     and the new color Spray mist from Heidi Swapp Seafoam.
3. Then die-cut a tag using Avery Elle Simply tags die, I cut it on the watercolor paper and vellum. I     
    watercolor and embossed the vellum with sentiment.
4. At the bottom of my tag is my favorite in the whole entire card. Those mint color sequins...LooOooVE 
    this! These are mint colored sequins my friends, from Pretty Pink Posh Etsy store....link is HERE.




5. I then attached some Natural twine from May Arts, then adhere my tag with foam dots.
6. The bow on the tag is from My Favorite Things Dainty Bows set. I die-cut some glittered papers from
    Michaels.

Here's the look of the card.


I hope you enjoyed!

Thank you for vising me.
Have an AWESOME day :)



16 comments:

  1. Love how you put this card together! Love those mint sequins! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card. I'm sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am Kimberly of Weiernhoneymooners, you have officially met your next blog stalker!!! LOL, Just loving the FRESH exuberant cards you are doing Joni!!!!!!!!!! LOVE them to bits (In a good way, I am not a bad kind of stalker!!!!) -just going to add you to my blogroll so I can catch up better with your works!!!!

    Amazing!!!
    Happy Holidays Joni!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joni, you did a fab job again.. Your cards are so trendy.. Love this one too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. I love those sequins and that glittery gold bow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh...what lovely colours again Joni!! So soft and fresh feel to it! I love the mint coloured sequins too :) Stunning work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lucky friend to receive one of your beautiful cards, especially customized just for her! I am loving all the white space, just perfectly accented with the pretty splashes of mint, and then gussied up with that fabulous gold bow!! Gorgeous again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow, this is fabulous, Joni! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous masterpiece!! Love your soft misting here - my Seafoam mist comes out so much darker than that! Love how soft and yet trendy this card is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so pretty! What a wonderful layout, I love the colors, and the soft look of everything is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful, soft card. I love the design and you are right - those sequins are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just awesome. The May Arts twine really makes this baby pop! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm always inspired by your work, thank you for that! I love this card and this is how it inspired me:

    http://tsurutadesigns.blogspot.com/2014/01/ribbon-carousel-xoxo.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. swoon. seriously!! everything about it makes me happy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)