Thursday, December 5, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #56


Hello Everyone, I hope you guys had a very good thanksgiving.
Our family mostly ate and slept that day, I guess because of the turkey ....Ha!

Its Thursday and its time for......
CAS(E) this Sketch.
This sketch is from our very own Chrissy Larson, what a fun sketch indeed!


For my card I used the new dies from Impression Obsession Deer Trio & Birch Trees.
As for my white panel, stamped the dots randomly using Simon Says Stamps Lots of Dots. I used the ink from Brilliance Archival Platinum Planet give it that soft shimmering silver cream, its really pretty when
it its the light. 

As for my leaves and sentiment I used the WPlus9 Merry & Bright.
Also added some red rhinestones on the leaves for added touch.


These are the close-up images.
Sentiment.


Ooh.. at the bottom of the deer, I added some glitters, the bottom panel for added shine.
After all its all about glitz during holiday season.


I hope you guys enjoyed.

Don't forget to play with us this week for a chance of being our next Guest Designer.
 For more Inspiration, Just click HERE to see the other DTs w/ their fabulous interpretation  :)

Thank you so much for visiting me.
I hope I have inspired you to play this week :)

Have a WONDERFUL day!

..............................Supplies.............................








14 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Joni! I love your take on the sketch! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card with a scene that looks like it came directly from a Hallmark movie. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I'm going to start needing medical care for all the times you make my heart skip a beat! Just WOW! Amazing Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...Joni,i LOVE this card!!! I totaly love everything,what a beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, my goodness, Joni, the usual words of admiration seem so inadequate for this stunning card! It took my breath away!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the shading on the trees! Awesome take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love the shading on the trees! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Wow, you are so creative...love seeing what you do. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so beautiful. I truly admire your creative talents. Thanks for leaving messages on my blog. It makes my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is truly stunning. All of the gorgeous, shimmery natural colors - then the pop of the sentiment. SO peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this one caught my eye on the CAS(E) this sketch blog. It is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything about this card. When I saw it, I think I just sat and started for awhile. It really is so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card looks so pretty. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just so pretty and bright, Joni nina!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)