Monday, December 9, 2013

Valentine Wishes


Hello Lovelies.....
I am so loving this new stamp set from WPlus9 Valentine Wishes.
This is by far one of my favorite in the recently December release.

I think I really fell in love with the font. Its Beautiful!
I would just like to share the cards I made using this set.

To start off...I made male card using this stamp set. The stripes is from the 
Country Charm, using yellow, blue, and green colors.

For this card I flipped the banner to create another look :) and used selective stamping with the 
wreath image.


I also die cut some red hearts to adhere on my thick natural twine to achieve that masculine look.


Here's the full card.




On this next card, I colored my flowers and banners using the technique that Dawn used in her
last video HERE. Using your copics and using copic colorless blender to make your image to look like watercolor. Its pretty neat.

I also used gold embossing power on my sentiment and Damask Delight image.


I just want to show you the pieces of this card :)
After stamping my Background & Borders 1
 I splatter it with Heidi Swapp Gold Lame and Studio Calico Shine.


I added some foam dots to the wreath, banner and the fuzzy cut sentiment. 


Here's the full card.


My last card using this set. I used the distressing technique on my white panel card stock.

I first stamp the image with white embossing power, then I distress the whole panel, then splatter it
with water...just water this time. I really like this, so fun making it.

As for the banner I used the 
Valentine Wishes die and use the stamp set from Cupid's Arrow, to finish the card.


Here is the full card.


I hope you enjoyed my long post and have inspired you.

Thank you so much for vising me.
Have a wonderful week!





16 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous! I seriously love them all, especially the last one...wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one word, Joni! Wow! My jaws just fell to the ground... Thud! Love all of them. Especially the second card. Brilliant work. I cannot wait for my sets to arrive:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Joni! These are absolutely stunning! Love the gorgeous colours on the second card...beautiful ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously swooning over these creations. You NEED to be on this DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....how I love these! I love it when you get inky!The last card's colors and design took my breath away....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these are all fabulous, Joni! I love them!
    I ordered this set, too, and can't wait to get it....

    ReplyDelete
  7. THUD. That's my jaw hitting the floor. It's still there. I can't get it up. You are amazing!!!!!!!!! Just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found your blog from your featured artist article over at Paper Crafters Library. Love these cards, especially the last one! Gorgeous & artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Outstanding cards!! That last one knocks my socks off!!! The vibrant color and ink technique looks so fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! Love the gorgeous inking on the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!! I can never get my water splatters to look that good...I think I might not be using the right ink...any tips or secrets that you would like to share???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DJ, on my splatter card I just use the Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads, and when I am done just splatter it with plain water. I hope this helps :)

      Delete
  12. This is about the most gorgeous card EVER!!!!!!!!!! Why you hit my blog, I will never guess. You = design lovely GENUIS!
    THough I am soooooooooooo grateful you come by Joni!!''Hugz Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Joni - thanks for popping over to my blog! These are beautiful...love the techniques you've used with the copics and the red hearts on the twine looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, love, LOVE!! The second and third ones especially - WOW!! I really love how you trimmed out the sentiments too - I have to try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this card is soooo amazing! I love those layers and the designs you create for this Valentines day wishes. thumbs up for creativity!

    Cheers and hugs xxx
    Anne Walker
    http://messages.365greetings.com/holiday/valentines-day/valentines-day-messages.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)