Thursday, August 29, 2013

Books are Golden


Hello Lovelies.....
Just a quick post for today!
 I am entering this card at CASology.
The cue card for this challenge is BOOK.

On my card I use my old stamp image from Graphic45, I colored the image with copics on a separate
white card stock and fuzzy cut the image.

As for the sentiment I did not have any sentiment that will go on my card so 
I just created "Books are Golden" using my computer, I printed the words on the card stock
stamped the bubble talk image from Lawn Fawn on top of my printed sentiment, cut it then
adhere it with foam dots.



As for the final touch, I added some silver air mail washi tape on top and bottom of my card.


I hope you guys like my take on the challenge.
Thank you so much for visiting!
Joninina

4 comments:

  1. Love how you combined vintage and modern on this - perfect result!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and love the addition of the washi tape. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeek! Just saw the news! Congrats in being on the CASe this Sketch DT!!! I can't think of a better choice :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)