Saturday, August 24, 2013

Grateful Beyond Measure

Hello Everyone, I hope you guys are having good weekend so far.
As for me its all good just busy with school since school started this week for my kiddo,
trying to help her settled with everything :)

But nevertheless I cannot help myself make a card with this sketch, don't you think its so 
amazingly fetching?



Here is my take.
I used the new stamp from Papertrey Ink Autumn Pattern Pieces for my banner and
as for my talk bubble I used the stamp from Mama Elephant Hello.
I added some flowers and starts from Dear Lizzy Thanks a Bunch, I then fuzzy cut each one
for added interest on my card. Since the sentiment is about grateful I wanted to add
some elements here and there :)



Here is the full image of the card.


Just in case you need the ink information please look below: 
Papertrey Ink - Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, Limeade Ice, Aqua Mist
and Gold Glitz from Delicata.

I hope you guys enjoyed!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Joninina





6 comments:

  1. I really like your take on this card. Unique, clean and simple and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is amazingly fetching (I love that word...and your card!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love the colors :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your take on the sketch! Such pretty colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun and I love how you flipped the sketch! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)