Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Thank You Card

Hello Everyone!
I hope you are having a fine Tuesday :)
I am so happy that its not raining here in Florida today, since
its hurricane season this time of the year.

I just can't stop inking this new stamp set from WPlus9 Fanciful Feathers.
I just made a very simple card to imitate that the feathers falling.
I just adore this stamp set...... don't you?

I added some glitters only on the dots on feathers, just to have a little interest here and there.


I added some foam dots on the panel to add dimension on the card.


If you can see some of the feathers are bent, I just bend some of the feathers before stamping on my panel
(only the medium and large images I can do it because the little feather images are already bent).

I hope you guys like how the card came about :)



Hope you enjoyed this fast card share!
Thank you so much for looking.
Have a great week!!!
Joninina


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I came around your blog via a pin on Pinterest and I've been having a looot of fun looking back at the cards you made! Wauw, your creations are really amazing! Love your style and also how you use the patterned paper often as a background! Super! I just recently discovered also the Wplus9 stamps and your cards with those stamps, like this one, are really inspiring! I'll surely be adding some more to my basket, hi hi.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)