Tuesday, August 13, 2013

So Grateful

Hello Everyone!
I am participating on WPlus9 

In this card I used the new release Fanciful Feathers stamp set.
As for the border on top and bottom of the card  I used the Chantilly Trim.


On this card I only used the stand alone dies to create my focal point.
I first die-cut the vellum and used the VersaMarker pen to outline my vellum papers then heat
embossed with silver embossing powder by Filigree. I die-cut the other stand alone feather and
embossed it with gold embossing powder. 


I then adhere the two feathers on top of the other and added some
sequin and twine to finish the look.

As for the sentiment you might ask, it is the sentiment from fanciful feathers as well....Lovely isn't :)


Here's another look of the card.


I hope you guys enjoyed.
Thank you much for visiting!
Joninina

8 comments:

  1. Ack, this is just so so gorgeous <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the embossed feathers - beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful! i love those feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty card such a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely stunning. I LOVE how you embossed the outside of the feathers in silver and layered the gold embossed feathers on top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZA!! I totally need some feathers. This is totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is seriously stunning! The mix of gold and silver makes this unforgettable! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)