Monday, August 5, 2013

Thanks

Hello Everyone!
I am participating at Avery Elle I <3 Challenge.

Love this color combo :)

and here is my take ....

I use the stamp from Avery Elle Texture Tiles: Be Cool.
As for the flowers I used the Blooming Banner and for the sentiment
I use the one from Simply Tags Everyday.


I first stamp the image from Blooming Banner on a separate white cardstock
fuzzy cut each one, and colored.
As for the blue flower after stamping I fuzzy cut it and colored it with copic B01.
For the pink flower I stamped it with Hero Arts Bubble Gum ink and colored
the spaces with Sharpie yellow highlighter.


I then attached them with tape at the back of the image to hold it together.


I then stamp the Texture Tiles: Be Cool on another separate white cardstock and cut it and adhere
on my card to ground my flowers. The flowers I used plenty of foam tape to make it
pop on my card :)
As for the sentiment, I heat embossed it with silver embossing powder and fuzzy cut and 
adhere it with foam tape for added dimension on my sentiment.

I added some sequins for the final touch and viola!


Here's another look of the card.


I hope you guys enjoyed!
Thank you for looking.
.Joninina







3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)