Sunday, August 25, 2013

Thank You Card


Hello Everyone, a quick post participating on the 
Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-Faire

Stamp-a-faire 2013: Sweet Sugar Coated Embellishments

Sugar-coated
Here's what I came up with this challenge.
After stamping my image I then added some glossy accents on parts of the image and pour the 
I also also die-cut the sentiment "thank-you" and added some glitter to it
and viola!


Oh by the way this is the new release stamp set from Papertrey ink for this month of August 2013
Basket of Blessings. I also used one of the image from Autumn Pattern Pieces to ground my
basket of blessing image.


Here is the full look of the card!


I hope you guys enjoyed
Thank you for looking!
Have a wonderful Stamp-a-faire!
Joninina

5 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)