Sunday, August 4, 2013

Thinking Of You

Hello Everyone!
Created a card for CAS(E) this Sketch this week #39.

L. O. V. E this! Don't you?


Here is my take on the challenge.

I use the stamp set from Flourishes Sweet Nature.
 The sentiment  I used is from Hero Arts CL582 Year Round Sentiments.
 For the vase I use the WPlus9 stamp set Fresh Preserves.


To create my vase I stamp the jar from Fresh Preserves.


I then fuzzy cut the image so that I may create a mask that I can color for the vase.


I just put the cut image I created on top of my flower image and then color away :)


As you can see I also distress the top panel of my card using the Classic Kraft ink from Papertrey.
I did this to make the flowers and vase pop even more on card panel.

For the sentiment I use a scrap black cardstock and then heat emboss my sentiment
with white embossing powder, I added some dimension at bottom of my sentiment and voila!


Here's another look of my card.


I hope you guys liked it :)
Thank you for looking.
Joninina


6 comments:

  1. Such a cool way to do the vase! And your colouring takes my breath away! LOVE the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful and clever card, consider it pinned!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card, great take on the sketch challenge!! It WORKS!!!

    And it works beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous - I love the way you masked the vase. Thanks for explaining how you did it. Your card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card-your colouring os gorgeous!
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)