Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Get Well Wishes

Hello Lovelies!
I hope you guys are having a good weekday so far, as for me not so good.
The weather here in Jacksonville, is so gloomy I hope its doesn't rain or worst hurricane...knock on wood!!!.
Anyways! I would like to share with you the card I made for




I have been seeing lots of Dream Catcher on pinterest lately.


Since I do not have a real dream catcher stamps,
I made my own using WPlus9 so here it is......


For my dream catcher card I used stamp sets from Fanciful Feathers, Blanket Stitched Blooms,

Here I stamped my images on a panel for my cardstock and I stamp my Lacey layers again 
on a separate cardstock then die cut the images for added dimensions.


Here is the list of the inks I use just in case you are interested:

Here's when I put all my images on top of the other.


I added some pearls on my lacey layers for added interest.


Here is the sentiment of the card, and more pearls at the bottom.


Here just to show you the dimensions of the card.


The full look of my dream catcher card.



I hope you guys like my post even though its a bit long.
I hope I have inspired you in some way.
Thank you so much for visiting me.

Have a wonderful day!!!
Joninina




11 comments:

  1. I love your post - this is such clever use of the stamp sets, I don't know where to start - love the Lacey Layers, but the feathers are my favorite part of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! Love how cleverly you made your own dream catcher. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous...love how you were inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredible, Joni! I'm always blown away by your Wplus9 creations and would love to see you on their design team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How amazingly creative!! This is WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous - I love your inspiration! The feathers are perfect for your dreamcatcher card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was looking at the Mood Board and your card caught my eye... So gorgeous & very cleaver..LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really is a gorgeous card Joni, not to mention, crazy clever! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)