Wednesday, March 26, 2014

CASE STUDY #184


Hello...hello...this week is my last week as being a Muse @ CASE Study Challenge blog.
I thank you CASE Study for letting me play the whole month with these talented ladies.
I hope you have love all the inspirations through out this month.

For the final week here is my card from the original POST.


Here's my take...instead of using light colors I went and use bold instead....hehehe you guys know I love bold colors <3  I hope you don't mind seeing another bold card *-* For this card...just very simple, but because of the bold colors of the flowers gives it more....well...hehehe..more..don't you think?

1. First I created my card base, then cut my first panel using vellum, using scallop framed dies from Mama Elephant Femme Frames - Creative Cuts.
2. Then I created another panel using white cardstock using the other Mama Elephant framed die, but the stitch die this time.
3. I die-cut and stamped all my images using PTI Rosie Posie and adhere on the panel with foam dots.
4. For my sentiment, I embossed my sentiment on vellum using Gold embossing powder, then fussy cut the sentiment and adhere on the card with clear foam tape for dimensions.


Here's the straight look.


Here's the side view look, to show more of the gold sentiment.

I hope you enjoyed,

Don't forget to check out CASE Study for more inspirations from their design team.
HERE

Thank you so much for visiting me.
Have a WONDERFUL week creating :)

25 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful as always!! So inspirational :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your BOLD color card, Joni! this one is no exception! I love the original card and the inspired one! Just gorgeous in every way. Me belated congrats on being the March Muse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card..I love your cards with bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards! Love your bold color cards too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooooo beautiful!!! I loveeeeeeeee your use of bold colors ... so keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! love the bold colors of course! And clear foam tape? Awesome! Didn't even know it existed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember your first card Joni, simply stunning!! And your retake is beautiful, love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So bold and fabulous! I loved having you as our muse this month, Joni! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous!! The bold colors look amazing!! I love the gold embossing!! Stunning card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE both of your versions Joni! the challenge card with the feathery vellum and the bold colors of your 2nd card with the pretty vellum sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my word...this is so pretty!! I LOVE it!! the colors, the flowers...perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! This card would definitely 'Brighten' someone's day, Joni...it's absolutely gorgeous! I love the bold colors and your gold embossed sentiment is just perfect! Every bit as beautiful as your original card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, I am not sure which one I like best. I love the subtle stitiching on the first card and the bold colours on the second x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You do bold colors beautifully, Joni, and I will never, NEVER get tired of seeing your beautiful creations! This is gorgeous! I really love what you've been doing with vellum lately!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've soooo enjoyed your inspirations over at CASE study. This week is awesome...love the original card and your CASE, gorgeous..LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That original card blew me away (I think my mouth is still hanging open since the first time I saw it!) and your re-take is just so breathtaking too! Can we just keep you on as muse for a few more...um...years?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You add new levels to 'stunning' with each card you create! This one: gorgeous! The one your created originally: gorgeous! Queen of Gorgeous cards = you! Wow, wow and wow!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gosh, I love them both so much. Incredibly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a stunning original, Joni ... and a beautiful, bold and striking CASE ... wow! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved your first card and this take is gorgeous too! The flowers are so vibrant! I know I say it all the time ...you are blessed with such talent.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just loved playing along with you this month! Your last two takes on your own cards have been nothing short of amazing!! Love the layers here. Congrats on Waffle Flower!!! xo Kate

    ReplyDelete
  22. The first card is darling! This card is over the top FUN! You have brightened my day, Joni! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)